It's off to Cardiff in 1 day, then I'm about to begin a whole new journey in a new city, with new people, and a new home.
The good news is I've got a family member joining me in the UK this year. It's always nice having family close. There's nothing like hopping on a train when your head is in that dark place, and heading to a place where you know you're welcome. It's going to be my final year living in the UK. I had better make the most out of it. Pretty soon it'll be a memory that I will tell my children, and I might even cry just recalling the best years of my life. It truly has been golden and I would relive it all over again.
So here's to another unpredictable and mysterious adventure that I'm going to embark on. I'm holding on tight!
Till Cardiff.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment