I've been in my PJs all day today, only because I just cannot be bothered to do anything but relax and anjoy a good movie on my laptop while my dog Dottie mops about the house hoping for some attention.
I came across the Something Borrowed trailer, and thought the film would be a good way to melt away my afternoon. And it did. Not because it was a typically falling-in-love-and lots of cheating-so it's not really a love story- movie, but it just reminded me of my very 2 best friends who both I really miss and cherish.
Bee and Roz.
They are everything I could ever ask for in a friend. They have qualities that could make this world a better place if everyone were like them. They're honest, loving, funny, and they're never afraid to stand up to what's right.
They're different. They're no ordinary girls you meet along the streets. They are like gems among diamonds, and thorns among the roses. LITERALLY! Their blunt honesty can hurt your ego, but it's friends like them that taught me what being true to myself and others is really about. And I love them for it. I'm just so blessed to have 2 of the same kind of people throughout my last years of university.
So as I was watching the dance scene from the film, I couldn't help but think how much I miss these girls. They would've been the ones to drag me out of bed to get on with the kinky moves and I wouldn't even care one bit about what the world would think of us!
That's what they are - my something forever.
x x x x x
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment