The end of the LLB
Loving it with best mate, Roz.

Malaysian law graduates

Very special friends.

The best thing of the big day was actually sharing it with my Mum. She has been my rock for all these years.

Unemployed because I'm about to head to Cardiff to attempt the Bar.
I'm not ready.
What I really want is to spend the next couple of months doing mission work in a church at some far away country like South Africa or Turkey, or maybe work in Cambodia at a women's shelter home. Anywhere that will allow me to do something that I'm truly passionate about. Maybe, just maybe I don't know what being barrister is really about yet. It may be my golden ticket to doing the work that I love.... I don't know..
I don't really know where the Lord is taking me with this. I'm trying so hard to trust that His hands have got this under control. But I'm just scared. I don't know what to expect. And I hate the unexpected.
Sigh... Cardiff. Here I come. Another journey has to begin.
Here's a new tune I recently discovered that reminds me why I love the gentle sound of acoustic music. It makes up the best 4 minutes when you think you're in that dark place.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment