Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jellybeans

I don't have a very good excuse for why I haven't been the most popular blogger in history......

Only because I just haven't got time to sit, and really think about what really matters to me these days. That's the sad part about doing the Bar... we don't get a life. Except for me, I still do a little sneak peak into my little fantasy/dream world once in a while. Apart from that, I'm buried in books. And sometimes, facebook.

Here's a little catch-up with my so called adventure in Cardiff.

* No more cat naps in the day.

* I miss Aberystwyth for real this time.

* The boyfriend, and now a newly barrister, WL came to visit for 3 weeks. If he could sum up his trip to the UK, he'll probably say I turned out to be his second mom. Oh well.

* Probably am having a really good time learning and experiencing what's it like to practice. Something I never thought I'd enjoy. Until now.


So, at the moment - the plan is to graduate, get called to the Bar in October and head back to my lovely home. For good :) And to be honest, I'm really looking forward to it. I finally get to settle down in church, watch new kids grow, go for church camps and just being home with mum, dad and grandma. It's a nice thought.

But before I pack up and leave on the jet plane, there's one more mission that I'd really like to embark on and that's to - South Africa! We'll see what the plan is like next year. God always pulls a fast surprise on me at the last minute, so I'm not going to be certain for sure.


To sum up the months so far, here's a tune that makes me wish we could live in a world made of jellybeans, and resting in the arms of my God. :)



Lots of love, out.



No comments: