Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sad times

The title of the post pretty much sums up the day I just had.

Land law exam just did not go well. I'm disappointed, and I can't stop myself from wondering what if I had actually read the question paper properly, it could've been one of my best essay written. Unfortunately, bad habits die hard when I tend to rush through a question without actually pausing a minute to think about it. SIGH. No words can express this feeling that I feel inside now. I'm not trying to make a big fuss over an exam, don't get me wrong. It's just that my entire 2nd year was dependent on this paper, and I worked really hard to get a good grade. It's heartbreaking and very very disappointing. SIGH.

It's funny how one mistake can change you in a split second. And I was about to break just as I realised that the mistake is done. And you move on. No matter how hard it is.

I like this shot. There's something about it that I find very intriguing.


Sad days, out.

No comments: