Monday, May 3, 2010

Remember me

No, I'm not talking about the film that is starring oh-so charming Robert Pattinson. Although it does feature a very conventional romactic-over-the-moon sort of display, the 'Remember me' bit I am referring to is my champion in Heaven, mr.God

Have you ever said a prayer ages ago, and then the Spirit tells you to wait, and you wait - then you wait - you wait a little longer - and, the time comes when your prayer begins by, "Lord, remember me?"

But this is the part where the story about God gets really romantic; He is not like any guy who walks out of a relationship, claiming that he has loved you all the while but now he's got more important things to do. NO WAY. The God I know doesn't walk away. He doesn't break our hearts to hurt us, or give us false hopes that will only betray us. Abraham waited for 25 years when God finally bore him a son, because He remembered Abraham. Waiting is having faith that God's promises always stand! We WAIT and we HOPE, because we know that it's worth it. We remember, that we're not forgotten. :)

“But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently” - Romans 8:24-27

We wait because God tells us, "I remember you."




HE is a HEART THROB. He is our Beautiful saviour.

God's romantic,out!

No comments: