Sunday, May 16, 2010

Heaven

Here's an irony - I'm in the midst of preparing for my final exams, feeling slightly miserable and my mind had suddenly wondered off into picturing what it's like to... well, die.

What's it like to suddenly have your heart stop beating? What happens to that inner being? Do we just float towards the light then.... voila! you're standing at the gates of Heaven? Do we remember what life is anymore? I mean, I'd really like to carry the fond memories that I've had on earth with me into Heaven... it'd be a shame to forget it all.

Questions questions.

Hmmm, maybe I should stop dwelling on the afterlife and focus on the living on earth before I rest in peace with Him.

On a happier note, did I ever mention what an amazing photographer my friend, Jade is? Here's
one of my favourite shot. I just realised how morbid this post is!


Life, out!

No comments: