Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thankful for...

Sometimes, I take God for granted. I forget that I am who I am today because of Him. And when I remember at that very moment that I've forgotten to thank the Lord for something so beautiful that is happening in my life, I lie on my bed and thank Him for... everything.

I'm thankful for my parents, for they're alive and well. Going on holidays together and having the time of their lives.

I'm thankful for my brother who's so loving in many ways that he doesn't know it yet.

I'm thankful that I've got an education.

I'm thankful that my country is not at war or suffers from any natural disasters.

I'm thankful for wonderful friends I've made in Malaysia as well as in Aberystwyth.

I'm thankful that I have hands to hold and write and legs to walk to the grocery store or to enjoy the walk by the beach.

I'm thankful for the heart God has planted for me to serve Him by serving others.

I'm thankful that I'm breathing; alive and well. Ready to do His work.
I thank God, FOR LIFE!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yi Lin, I follow your blog once in a while, and I love your writing. You're truly inspiring in the way you live your life, and I just wanted to tell you that reading about how God has made such a great impact on your life and how you see things has really touched my heart. I hope that you will keep writing. 'Cos it really means something. To me, and I'm quite sure to your other readers as well.


x