Not a day goes by when I don't think of my dog, Dorothy a.k.a Dottie. She has just turned 8 years old on the 25th of September which means that she's already 56 human years old!! She's becoming a granny now, less playful and excited as to when she was 2, like everytime she would cling on my legs literally begging to play ball with her or when she hears the main gate click open, she rushes out around the neighbourhood and my mum and I will have to chase after her with my car and along with a piece of bacon. It would kill me to watch her fall ill or anything else for that matter. I love her to bits and watching lovely doggies talking their sweet walks with their owners here in Aberystwyth does not make it any easier for me. I miss her and I'm hoping very much she'll live long enough to wait for me come home every year.

'Dorothy' means the 'gift of God.'
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment