I always enjoy my journey back home to Aberystwyth. It's the only time I actually get to sit on the train by myself and ponder about my life. Though I hear little old ladies chattering away next to me, I enjoy the company of other people except that this time, I'm not obliged to talk to them. I sit, I enjoy the scenery and I spend the time telling God about my thoughts and feelings. I suppose you could say that when I do a getaway, I'm away to be with my God. And I enjoy every minute of it.
One of my favourite picture of Oxford University, Christ Church.

Nevertheless, it was very nice indeed to see Angie again. It was a good start to my busy semester :)
I quote Jason Mraz - "live high, live mighty, live righteously"
Love out
1 comment:
awesome times spent together :)) can i have our picture please? can u send it to antitofu@gmail.com :)
thank u for the lovely memories and thank u for travelling 5/6 hours to spend the weekend to c me :)
Post a Comment