Thursday, October 8, 2009

The 4th week

It's my 4th week in Aberystwyth. Time obviously waits for no man. My timetable this semester is going to hectic, I'm dreading for the day when my seminar begins. Fridays were usually my chilled out day but this time around, I've got 10am all the way 6pm back to back, no break whatsoever. It's going to be a killer! For what is worth, it might get me the grades. The best bit is, I get Wednesdays off so that could compensate for my crazy Fridays I hope.

I went for my very first dance training today aaaaaand, I learnt how to JIVE. It was sooooo awesome I loved every minute and moves! It's so kinky and sexy, it's amazinggggggg. I felt so good dancing today, I actually could not wipe the smile off my face everytime I did it. Picture a party scene in the 50s, flowy dresses, swing like dance moves.... gosh, I cannot wait to get my feet back on the floor!

It was a lovely day the day before last and I got a B-E-A-utiful view from my room as I was facebooking/blogging/reading the news/reading a Tort law textbook.


Off to Aylesbury to visit the lady Angie. A weekend holiday - mmhmmmm!

Love out.

No comments: