I recently took part in my church Young Adults production titled 'We are Soldiers'. A play about 5 soldiers that fall from their graces because of pride, ignorance, the lack of faith and the most known to all; being burned out. I played the role where I portrayed a soldier of Christ, who is very strong and confident. But eventually, as betrayal takes place by a fellow soldier, she loses all hope and finally - she dies. It was really difficult playing a dead person, especially when you fall on the ground at an awkward position. I know understand how professional actors feel. (yeah, right) The play was an eye opener for the casts. We became more aware that Satan is always going to attack our hearts and it's scary isn't it? Letting the evil one win over us?
We were desperate to show the world that it's crucial to have Jesus as our savior and God and we were so proud to have done it through the wonders of a stage.
Meet the real life soldiers for Christ
Till I write again when I taste some pasta or munch on a box of chocolates.Love out.
No comments:
Post a Comment