My flatmates have already moved in. I'm now living with 3 other girls; from Bulgaria, Norway and the other from London. Our flat is very cosmopolitan and so far, everyones been really friendly with each other. I hope that it'll stay this way!
I finally met up with Kate yesteday and we had such an awesome time chit chatting and just catching on what we did over the summer. We went to Morrisons today and did some big time shopping which was alot of fun because I never got to do the groceries for the last 3 months in Malaysia. I'm too spoilt.
After almost a year of deciding whether I should, I've decided to get myself tattooed. Don't be suprised, it's really not a big deal. I won't say why I'm going to do it. It's really a matter of an opinion.
It means 'faith' in Hebrew. What's written at the top is what will be tattooed at the end of my back.
Can't wait!!Love out.
1 comment:
elo. a tattoo!!! i thought it's a sin? hehe.
Post a Comment