I've just arrived in Aberystwyth 3 days ago. The weather has been so-so, and I'm moved into a new place namely Alexandra halls. Big room, huge window which partly faces the sea and the other half, I see the Constitutional hill. It'll be a fantastic view on a sunny blue sky day like when I first saw it. I have my own toilet too however, it's extremely small that I have to open the door when I need to brush my teeth. Yes, you can imagine. Considering that I'm really tiny in size, the toilet is really really small. Well, though last year I had to fight one toilet and bathroom with 5 other girls, I should be blessed this year so, I'd better stop complaining :)
Noone has moved into my flat yet... it's really quiet at the moment. Not for long now, it's the weekend so I'm pretty sure people are going to start moving in soon. I can't wait to meet the new peeps.
I'm also a fresher's HERO for the freshers week at my uni. Basically our job is to make sure students know their way around, or help them look for their houses etc. I just checked the weather forecast and apparently there's going to be some rain over the weekend........ I'm getting paid so I'll say no more.
Boxes are filled all over my room, I've been living from the suitcase ever since I came back. Grey day today, pretty chilly - a good day to stay home and unpack!!
Love out.
No comments:
Post a Comment