It's about time I stop facebooking and make a good start on some revision. Discipline, a working mind, and enough sleep should do it I hope. I've been a bum throughout the easter break hence, the difficulty to pull myself together. Worst, I've lost my air ticket home. Mum was obviously not impressed! My week so far is not at its best. Though, I had a blast with Kate at Nottingham over the weekend. Her parents are the coolest and the weather was just awesome. We spent our time at Starbucks for some coffee almost everyday, tried on bridal dresses (DON'T ASK), window shopped, lunch with fellow Bangsar YFer Song Jun and his frends, visited Mr.Hood by the Nottingham Castle plus the Court of Justice museum (the best of the lot), girly movie night with some of Kate's mates AND headed to the cinemas with her parents to watch... the FAST&FURIOUS! mmhmm.. I'll say no more.
Snapshots
Snapshots
convicts back in the days
Kate drove us back to Wales after lunch, sing-alongs to some good tunes and life conversations made 4 1/2 hours journey an enjoyable one.
Up next, Malaysian Night and Aberystwyth's May Ball before the term ends and finals kick in. In the meantime, I'm bringing nerdy back.
Have a good week.
the bum.
No comments:
Post a Comment