Feeling blue because I miss home.
Had a blue weekend because Aberystwyth had the most beautiful sunshine and awesome blue sky. It didn't take long for me to jump out of bed and head to the beach for some tea and ice cream time.
I just want to go home. As pathetic as this sounds, I long to cuddle up in my very own bed, listen to my favourite tunes on the radio, dream a little and then sleep my night away. Well, I know I could do it here but really... it's nothing like home. It's starting to get to me. Bad. What's even worst is when I log on to facebook, and I see pictures of my nephew Damien and the lovely niece Kate growing up so fast. Before I know it, they'll be off to school, making friends and becoming real rascals fighting who gets what. Cousins on the other hand are moving on with their lives; work, boyfriends, girlfriends etc. Brother is so busy that he's probably not been under the sun for a year so he could graduate with a 1st class... Friends are making new friends, and fitting into a new circle of life wherever they are.
Me, still trying to figure out what I want in my life... and instead of writing my essay right now, I'm wasting precious time pouring my heart out to the world I don't really know. I suppose what I don't know won't hurt...
No comments:
Post a Comment