Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family day

I'm finally done with essays for the year. It's zero until I come back in September for year number 2. I'm heading to Nottingham in 11 hours! It's going to be my big break before the final exams and when chill-ax won't exist in my world for a while.

It was family day today. I was very happy to speak with my grandma this afternoon. She sounded so happy a billion of questions rushed through the telephone that put a huge smile on my face. Then I rang my cousin Trina and we chatted for ages! If I happened to have accidently killed someone and ran away? Trina would be the only person who would know where I'd be. That's how close we are. Ever since we were kids, on family outings or parties, she and I are inseperable. So, we caught up on our current happenings, the clothes we just bought or about to buy, what sort of perfume smells good on who and of course, boys. Every single time when I return to my hometown in Banting, going out for a teh tarik and roti canai is a must for us. And then we'll take a long drive aimlessly in her black MyVi just to kill time on the latest updates.

It was awesome having to talk to the family again. Skype is a saver.

Off to Nottingham.

cheerios

No comments: