Linnie Jewels is launching its first appearance at my Union centre on campus! I'm soooooo exciteeeeeeeeeeed! It's my first time doing something this exciting for a Christmas event! Now what did I say about God opening big big gigantic windows? HEHE. Now, it's busy busy busy. Haven't actually done the tags and pricing and I'm holding the stall this Thursday! Earrings are not finished yet either! I've only got 5 necklaces and 4 bracelets so far. Talk about last minute work.
It's my last week before term ends for the winter break! But it's no rest for me. I've got my first 2 exam papers in January so it's still revision time for me. Abi was so kind to invite me to stay with her family at Surrey this Christmas. It's my first Christmas away from home so it's definitely going to be different. I'm really really looking forward to it.
Listening to my classmates talk about going back to England for the holidays to be with their family made me just want to cry when I thought of home. I missed how my Mum and I would go hunting for my Dad's Christmas gift. And I missed those days when I'll shop at Mid Valley with Angie or Edmund to look for that perfect gift for my parents and friends.
I never realised how much I appreciate home until I left. At times like this, I just need God to reassure me that I'm not alone.
Happy holidays everyone.
toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment