Indeed it was :) My parents sent me TWO Christmas cards; one from they themselves and the other from my sweet brother & Dottie! The card had her paw marked on it and I could imagine my brother trying to get her to stand still when he presses her paw on it. The thought of it made me laugh and cry so hard.
Mum sent me 2 jumpers and a cowl she knitted for me to wear this winter. SIGH. I've never been this thankful for my family this much before; for making this Christmas a meaningful one indeed. Though I'm so far away from home, they never fail to make me feel like a part of them. I'm so thankful to God for blessing me with such a wonderful family. This is the best Christmas gift I have ever gotten; LOVE.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all :)
xx
toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment