Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This is it..

I'm sitting here, anxious and oh, so nervous about tomorrow. Yes, THE results are out tomorrow, 4pm, to be exact. It's nerve recking. I've mentioned this a hundred times - my future depends on this. It's either I make it or break it.. never in my life have I thought I'd be caught in this position. Like I said, life is obviously challenging.

Yesterday was my last day working with Ashley, my boss at Blueberry. I told her how much I really enjoyed working there. I really did. It was an experience that made me calm and happy everytime I walk in that boutique to begin my day at work. Who says work is awful? :P I say this now... heheh. But really, Ashley and her sister Joe are one of most nicest people I've worked with :) They're fun and we just love to talk! Imagine, my bosses... :) I assume that it'll never be like this in a law firm. How boring.
Just recently, I attended to at least 2 farewell parties. My ex-secondary schoolmate, Isaac will be leaving to Florida this Saturday while my good friend Szetho leaves for medical school at Czech Republic. See what I mean? I watch people leave, one by one. Will I ever...? I'll find out in 15 hours. I need to trust Him all the way.


Szetho and I at Groove Junction, Hartamas

destiny will reveal itself very soon.

No comments: