A bright new day had begun for me today and hopefully in many more days to come. My bosses, Joe and Ashley have considered to open up a rack for me to sell my jewels at their boutique :) This is obviously a good start for my business to expand! I cannot wait to get started! I've got more designs to create, print out my branding tags and who knows what will happen next. I couldn't stop smiling today. I was so happy, for once in weeks, I stopped worrying about my future.
Here are some of my favourite recent creations.



My current craze is going vintage. Hopefully it'll be popular. Trying to create better looking pictures as well. Apparently it'll enhance the colour of the stones and it gives a nicer appearance. Well, as long it looks pretty :)
Visit www.linniejewels.blogspot.com for more.
ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment