It's been a mixture of a terrifying,emotional,grateful and thankful week. All this in 3 days.. imagine! One day you realise your hopes and dreams are dashed and next, you find yourself singing your favourite tune in the shower. That was me 4 days ago - the day I got my results and realised that I didn't make it to Leeds University. My heart sank worst than the Titanic, no words could describe how disappointed I was. Everything just completely went down the hill including my appetite. It was awful. To keep the long story short, fortunately the next day, (last Friday) I got an unconditional offer from Aberystwyth University located in Wales, UK. Sigggghhhhhhhhh.... you have no idea how relieved and thankful I was. I really thought all doors were closed. My graceful God opened a window for me and believe me, I'm ready to hop in. I guess sometimes.. you want to make plans, but only God decides. It's so clear to me now.
Yesterday, I celebrated my 19th birthday! Old old old... NO! not really! :D I'm young and ready to get out there! heheh :P I had dinner at a place called Jarrod&Rawlin (or something....) located near KPMG near Wisma HELP. You should try it, food there is not bad at all. After dinner, my friends and I headed to the Laundry at the Curve for some drinks. It was a blast! A day to remember, truly :)
Angie's intention of bringing me down.
They're good boys.Really.
ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment