As I read Hui Wei's painful and heart breaking letter to her late Mother, in more ways than one, I just cannot understand how and why. What's going on with this world? What's going on in people's hearts and minds, body and... spirit.
What's going on?
Tears stream down my face as I read those pure words. Pain and heartaches are so real, that I imagine that no one can ever comprehend Hui Wei's trauma from such a horrible tragedy. No one.
Words cannot describe how I truly feel about this. I look at my Mummy and Daddy, and I said to God - Thank you, for life. Thank you that there is life after death for Hui Wei's mama. Thank you.
Hui Wei's letter in memory of her Mama
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/In-cyberspace-a-daughter-remembers-mother-hero/
Here's to Hui Wei's mama, who is resting in the arms of Jesus. Rest in Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment