Friday, May 24, 2013

The Little Things


I've been doing this 31 days Wonderstruck challenge, a challenge which encourages you to want to make the intentional move to acknowledge God in our everyday living, and allowing God to wonder-strike you through the little things in our lives. Relationships, prayer, letters to God, stillness, rest, sunsets, sunrise,dreams...are amongst other things. 

The challenge yesterday was to meet and acknowledge God as you watch the sunset. I thought to myself in the morning, but I never get to see one in KL. Not behind high rise buildings and through the office rush home. I'll skip this. But I was so so wrong. As I was returning home from work at Desa Hartamas, I was greeted by the most beautiful sunset  beaming through the skies. So wonderstruck, in my car, I parked at the side of the road and I said to my Lord, "Wow, thank you for this. It's beautiful.".  So my question is, how often do we get to make moments like this with God? I think sometimes the spiritual moments are there, but we don't cease it. I know I often pass it by. Then ask God why is He not working in my life. No no no. It's there. He's working. So let's open our eyes and arms shall we? 

God's hand painting.

Love, out. 
xxx

No comments: