Sunday, September 30, 2012

Getting real

I've just started my first job. Very corporate, and very new to me. I'm finding it interesting - learning about securities and the capital market.

Finding it SLIGHTLY hard to wake up every morning, and knowing it's a work day, and dragging myself out of bed is quite a pain. I tell myself that this is what I'm going to be doing for perhaps the next 30 years of my life!! Not exactly motivating, but it's real life! Then, it's facing the traffic jam every morning and after work...... it's just dreadful! Although, I gotta admit that I've got it quite easy as the office is only 15 minutes away from home! :D

Despite my whining and ranting, I know I'm about to face a whole new chapter of my life. I believe there will be hard days, but good days will come and I look forward to a whole new learning experience that will teach me things that could be very invaluable. I pray and ask God to show me everyday how I can be a part of His plan and purpose at this new job place, because honestly, I know I can't walk in on my own. I need my God every step of the way.

Dad has been improving extremely well. He's learning to walk more up the stairs at home now, and his speech is slowly improving by the day. We know that the progress itself will probably take a another year, but watching him try to articulate words is always very encouraging and rewarding for all of us, especially for him.

JS has also left to Birmingham, UK to further his studies.  Mum and Dad of course were sad to watch him leave especially Dad, but pleased that he's finally finishing what is left.

IMG01356-20120919-2152.jpg


Everyday is a new day for us, and we're all counting our blessings from the Lord above. We're finding so much joy from each other and it can only come from Jesus Himself. 

Love, out. 

1 comment:

Angie Li Yuet Jia said...

God bless u n ur family abundantly babes xxxxx