Being home in KL has never been better. Quality time with the family, celebrating daddy's home coming, and just living each day as it comes. I went for a second job interview today, and I got the job offer 4 hours later! Plus, Jian Sheng leaves to Birmingham to further his studies in chemical engineering tomorrow, so it's going to be us girls with Daddy from now on. Truly, it's a new beginning for all of us. We are really really blessed.
Mum and I are already planning where to take Dad for a mini holiday. We think it'll do him good to go away for a while, maybe somewhere along the shores where we can all relax and enjoy the sound of the waves, and then listen to young men persuading tourists to try out their jet skis. In case I hadn't mentioned before, my Daddy is slowly walking with his right foot being able to lift on its own :) :)
I woke up this morning with great peace in my heart. It was as though there was no pain or worries. It was as if worldly things didn't matter. I've not felt such peace and comfort for a long time. But today, it was just right.
I was reminded of this hymn as I did my devotion, and I worshiped the Lord with all my heart.
"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow... because I know He holds the future."
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment