
BGC YF Camp 2010
We girls go way way back. Being a part of it again has brought back very fond teenage memories and how we've all grown into loving God and each other after all these years.
Anyhow, no harm attempting one every start of the year and who knows someday - just someday - I would actually stick to it.
Here it goes.
1. Shoes and bags are not necessities, Yi Lin
2. Travel to Morocco, Greece, Italy and Spain.
3. Gym and swim more, and less power naps. (very unlikely but worth noting that down)
4. Take a chance. On anything
5. Actually finish a book by Charles Dickens.

Kristine and I found Aber at its best one evening and she decided to have some shots taken. It's not Vouge or Women's weekly model material but I did try very hard to look aloof!
Her work is epic nevertheless.
I told myself that the one thing I want to remember for the entire year and to the day I die is, I want to fall in love with Jesus over and over again.
And so far, I'm just crazy about Him.
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment