I would've been stuck in the hectic snow commotion that's happening in Britain right now if I hadn't decided to change my flight 5 days earlier to make it back for the BGC YF camp and the end of the year Ooi Family dinner party. I could probably be stranded in Birmingham right now, waiting (and possibly crying) for my way home. I can actually imagine thinking to myself - "let's see, first Christmas home after 3 years and no flight out? I. can. murder. someone. right. now!"

Snow in Aberystwyth that I surprisingly don't miss very much except to admire the beauty of it from the window.
But really, God works. And I'm so thankful that I'm out of the way of all the possible intrusions that could have been. Instead, I had a very productive time at camp in Genting Highlands, got a strained muscle from all the running at the Amazing Race but we finished at 3rd place so it was worth it. Plus, I had very good conversations with some of the young ladies that I just met, and we spent so much talking about God God God. It was nice, and I wished I had opportunities to share and listen much more. I can't get enough of Him. I woke up this morning with this phrase in my mind - "Ya Bapa, ini aku anakMu!"
Strange how it's in Bahasa, but God always speaks in ways that I marvel in amazement.
With Christmas around the corner, I'm looking forward to the carol service at KL Wesley on the eve! A silent night with a touch of the angels' hark - it's truly going to be a day for JESUS!
Sunny wonderland, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment