Buttons on brooches (which I totally dig!)? Clay made charms? Bangles? Rings?
Inspired

Vintage buttons that got me excited about... buttons!

Ideas, ideas. If only I was a little bit more of an artistic child. I'd be spending my afternoons painting and sipping tea, and probably be dreaming of writing books for little children. Instead, I'm in my room stressing on what to put on my Bar application form, and wondering what's ahead of me in a family law firm. That is, if I do make it.
Life is really full of treasures. My OM leader Ee Vee once told me this - God is ready to give you everything on a GOLDEN PLATTER if only you ask.
I spent the weekend watching very old cartoon films that I used to watch as a little girl. It always bring back fond childhood memories. One of it is the Swan Princess and I used to rewind my tape over and over again just to listen to this one song. I was 7 or 8 then. I'm 21 now, and I still simply love it!
Love, out.
No comments:
Post a Comment