Monday, March 15, 2010

Moldova, out!

Everything happened so quickly over the weekend. And only God knows why.

Mum had told me that all the flights back to Kuala Lumpur are fully booked in July. Which meant that, if I went to Moldova in June, then returned back to the UK in July, I won't have a plane to fetch me back home until August. Considering that my ticket is a returning one, I had to fly back via Emmirates or it'll be a waste if I hadn't. Which also meant that it was not possible to book a seat for home with another airline.

I arranged to withdraw my Moldovan visa first thing before they charge me a fee. Then mum rings me and screams that there's a seat available in mid July but, it was too late. Decision to cancel the mission trip to Moldava was made and the visa application had been withdrawn by then.

To cut the long story short - I'm not going. And I will be returning home by the first week of June.

With so much confusion and the sudden change of plans that happened so quickly, it turns out that God hadn't plan for me to be there this summer and I'm fighting hard to understand why. I might not get an answer, or perhaps I'll never know. But here's one thing I do know - my heart is not giving up to serve God anywhere. And when I made that decision to give Him my all, I still will. Because it's not in Moldova, I believe He has someplace else prepared for me to do His work. Like I said in my previous post - wherever I go as long as Christ is with me and in me, I have nothing to loose.

I'm waiting for Him. I'm beginning to see how God works according to His will and not mine.

Moldova, out!

1 comment:

Angie Li Yuet Jia said...

babes. we will conquer somewhere else together : ))) sorry am not able to make it this easter. terribly broke due to KL holiday. and lovely piano piece : )) i miss you...