Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I got Soul

I finally recieved a letter from the Freiburg Summer Law School and it turns out that I didn't make the cut. But that's alright, my heart was set on going to Moldova a long time ago :) If God has already planned for me to be there this summer, I'm praying hard that the Moldovian embassy will grant me a visa to enter.

I can't wait to see the next thing God is going to unfold for me. Whether it's Moldova or someplace else, I really just want to be where He is. There is no sense of comfort and security better than being with the One who is promising and eternal.

Malaysian Night is approaching. 4 days till the night we've all been waiting for. I've met people who has been so kind and willing and I marvel at the effort that they've so earnestly put in . But my praises goes to God above, Whom I believe had seen it all with me, worked with me, and guided me.

Our Malaysian Night is also supporting a charity called War Child; a charity that helps displaced children that were civilians or made as young combatants during and after an armed conflict. Listen to this - a song made dedicated to raise more awareness and funds for these children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJdV5SqT68

They've got soul, but they're not a soldier

Soldier in Christ, out!

No comments: