Friday, March 12, 2010

Good things

designed by: Sarah Barah

Malaysian Night turned out to be a success. Prasad, Kamlesh and I did a duet performance with me on the piano which was so nerve racking at first but when my fingers touched those wonderful keys, I started to relax and had the time of my life! Our song was titled 'Mimpi yang sempurna' by Peterpan. Have a listen! It's a good one. I think almost everyone that came had an awesome time. The music, dancing, and the after party at Why Not ended our night perfectly. Lots of people's hard work had been paid off and, God was part of it all.

We also raised a total of £160 for the War Child charity! Pretty amazing, I know! Malaysians do know how to give, and I'm so proud of their wonderful support :)

Sidetrack --

I have submitted my application for the Moldovian visa so,my fingers are crossed! I'm not at all worried, because I believe that if God has good intentions for me to go - He will provide the way. Although I might be a little disappointed if my application doesn't get through, but God's hands will prepare some place else for me. I have a burning heart to do mission work for our Lord, I have prayed for Him to use me anywhere, and I'm certain that God will. It may be in Moldova, or India, or even in Bangsar! As long as I'm with Him, I have nothing to loose.

I will need at least £1000 to fund for the mission trip to Moldova. I don't plan on asking mum and dad to supply me with the money just like that so, I'm working on organising some fund raising events with the help of my amazing friends and awesome God. With the money, I could pay for my flight ticket, visa, health and travel insurance, and accommodation. This is going to be well exciting!!!

Give it a few seconds before the real thing sings in. Except that the kiddie's version at the beginning sounds pretty cute as well :)




Love out

No comments: