I woke up this morning feeling rather blue. Bad sore throat that everytime I swallow, it hurts and very chesty that coughing makes you feel like you're going to die! Ok, maybe not.
I followed Ming Yi out to town today to buy her very first Bible. I was so pleased that she had decided to get one for herself. It's true that sometimes, you can do the talking but God does the biggest most important bit like - working. It's an awesome feeling when you watch your friend making that first step closer to Christ. It's like tasting a chocolate fudge ice-cream for the first time. :D God is real.
I then took a nice long walk by the beach this afternoon, and I love how the sound of waves makes you just want to sit on the sand forever. I love sitting and watching people walking by the sea with their dogs running about. It's that calmness and solitude you feel inside that all you can do is think and have a long chat with God. No buzzling, no chattering, no traffics, no noise. Just you and Him. It's amazing isn't it? Having found that place where you can pour out your troubles to God. It's like you're on a date except that with Him, you can be yourself and say anything you want!
Like today, I told God to bring me anywhere He wants me to be, and yeah - I'll go! Just send me, and I'll be on my way. I have this spirit of wanting to explore different lands. I don't have boundaries when it comes to meeting new people and doing God's work. I know that God knows.
It's the girl's weekend away tomorrow!!! And I can't wait to meet the girls and get to know them a little bit better. What's even more exciting is that it's going to be a weekend of just us ladies and God.
Love out
No comments:
Post a Comment