Sunday, February 14, 2010

Agape


It's Chinese New Year and Valentines Day today. There's so much lovin' going on in a day!

I spent my very first day of love with God in which our date place happened to take place at Pembrokeshire, during the St.Mikes girl's weekend away. Let me point out that spending Valentines and CNY with Christ is the most amazing thing you could ever do. We sang songs, God brought the sun out for me, I learnt how to play the guitar because I wanted to show Him that I could sing to Him forever.. how romantic could my day ever get?

I sang 'In Christ Alone' this morning and that song moved my heart and my mind and tears started to fill my eyes that I could hardly catch my breath afterwards. God's presence just blew me away. His uncondtional love or should I say, agape was poured into that place, that all I wanted to do was hold to His hands, and never want to let it go. What I'm trying to say is, I fell in love with Christ all over again.

I love Him. And there's this quote I once heard which says - 'A woman's heart has to be so lost in God that a man has to search Him in order to find her.'

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Valentines Day to you.

Agape, out!

No comments: