I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I tell white lies to get out of trouble. I get angry, and say hurtful things. I cry when I worry, or when I think I'm not good enough. Don't we all?
Through Christ we're made perfect. He corrects our mistakes and remembers them no more. He forbids us to lie or else, face the consequences later. He teaches us about loving our enemies and thy neighbours. He says that it is important to tame our tongue. He comforts us during our troubled and painful days. God loves us for who we are and not who we're trying to become. He says - "Do your best" (2 Tim 2:15)
Through Christ we're made perfect. He corrects our mistakes and remembers them no more. He forbids us to lie or else, face the consequences later. He teaches us about loving our enemies and thy neighbours. He says that it is important to tame our tongue. He comforts us during our troubled and painful days. God loves us for who we are and not who we're trying to become. He says - "Do your best" (2 Tim 2:15)
Everytime I look into Your eyes
There's a pleasant surprise awaiting me and amazing me
Somehow I realize I'm so tired of the lies they keep telling me
Telling me I should look down inside in myself to find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright sight and find the Creator
I just need to spend one moment with YouSomehow it's a brand new world I'm passing through
You lift me higher, You let me see
Over the walls that surrounded me
Don't need to prove myself, just need to show and tell
It's You in me
- Juwita Suwito 'You in Me'
HAPPY to be saved by the grace of GOD!
Allah's love, out!
No comments:
Post a Comment