Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For the new year

Parents are leaving in less than 48 hours. Tears are fighting hard, it's war inside of me.

I hate the lonesome that I feel though there're good people around me... though I know that God is beside me. I can't help it. It's deep. It's confusing. It's hurting.

I want out; of all my worries and troubles. I want love and certainty and comfort. I want what is good, and learn to hate what is evil.

I need to stay focused. To remind myself of the dreams I once held. And vowed to live it, like it's my last day on earth. I need God to tell me, that everything's going to be safe.

This is my voice for the new year. Someday I'll lend a voice to others who needs it more than I do. But for now, let it be mine for I'm learning to break free.

Love out.

No comments: