Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hanna

Hanna Heseker, a gorgeous girl from Germany that I've gotten to know over the first semester. And yesterday, we said our goodbyes to Hanna who left us to Germany for good to continue on her studies at her university there.

Heart breaking and very upsetting it was, Kate and I walked home feeling wrenched. I, obviously tried very hard to keep the tears in. But as soon as I got home, I cried so much because I felt like I was forced to give up someone who's been so dear to me. We've both shared our days just talking and giggling and doing really random things like watching a film late at night, and going over to each other's room for some hot chocolate, or even taking long walks by the beach and ponder about what we're going to do with the rest of our lives. Over the years, I've learnt that amazing friends are very hard to come by. And Hanna is one of them. You know how Peyton in One Tree Hill says: "People always leave"? the reality is, it's true!

I hate goodbyes. I can't imagine the forever bit. If you know what I mean.


Here's to Hanna who will be missed :)




God is good. And He will bless me with many more amazing friends to come. I'm just so glad He has brought Hanna into my life. It has been the best days with her.

Love out.

No comments: