Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I missed you,my blog!

It's been a while since I last blogged! All this is because I've started my new job at Blueberry,Bangsar and my boss, Joe and Ashley have been needing me alot at their boutique so it's work work work. I make it sound bad but it's not actually. I work, maximum 4 days a week but still! :D

Just recently, my parents, college mates and I went to Port Dickson and Malacca for the weekend. It was awesome. Go-Karting, a 10 minutes walk on PD beach (will do), cards, friends and so much laughter just made the trip worth while. Eric on the other hand kept stressing that this could be our last trip together. Hate to break the drama but he's right. Once our grades are out, we leave to where our dreams yearn to bring us and who knows when we're going to plan our next trip. Some of us may be busy with our families, new friends, new boyfriends and gilfriends! The thought of it is really heart breaking. They're the best friends I ever had. It's hard letting them go...
Ok,enough. Pictures!



Them: Chrssy, Fi, Brownie, Eric and Chua.


That's my mum on the far left. Malacca=chicken rice!



Cool apartment we stayed in at PD.




There we go.

Life doesn't move on just yet.

ttfn!

No comments: