Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A comeback/results/destiny

Remembered what I said about making a comeback on me jewellery line? I'm doing it! With a lot of help from my photographer/best friend Hana, model/best friend Fiona and her graphic designer/lil'sister Desiree. Des will be working on my website the next couple of days while Sarah Barah is currently working on my personal blog because I felt I need a whole new change for everything! Oh wait, Fiona is just modelling for my jewels, not anything else. HAHA. During the photo shoot at Hana's place, Fi kept stressing that she didn't have the sharp nose and high cheekbones models have. Well, I don't care. Hana did a great job with the pictures anyway and Fi's wrists and neck looked real pretty! HAHA. (sorry Fi) They'll be up real soon so, stay tuned at http://www.linniejewels.blogspot.com/ and FACEBOOK!

So, while Fi and I were hanging at Hana's place, they went on talking about our A-levels results that will be out in 2 weeks! Die die die... this is it. Is now...or never! No, don't tell me I'm being such a drama queen. This is reality. The results will determine whether or not I'll head to Leeds University. I really want this.

Check out these little mitten shoes my mum knitted for my niece, Kate. Aren't they cute? :)




ttfn!

No comments: