Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Goodbye doesn't mean forever

My very last annual college ball was held recently at the KL Hilton hotel. The theme for the night was 'Afterglow'. One of the best ball I ever went to. The food was not bad, music was fantastic and everyone was beautiful, even the boys. It just hit me that I may never see some of my college mates for a very long time. Some are leaving to the US soon, others to Australia next Febreuary while hopefully myself and a few of my closest ones will head to the UK in Spetember. Even so, we won't be going to the same university as I intend to go to Leeds while most of them are heading to London or somewhere down south.

Sigh... time do pass very quickly. Before we know it, we'll be sitting telling our kids how memorable our last college annual ball was :) I think it was beautiful to end our year on that fine night. Everyone was happy, and you could feel that jolly feeling inside of you by just watching friends laughing and chasing after each other to snap that one perfect picture.


bestest friends anyone could ever have.



we 3 go way back.




goodbye doesn't mean forever.

No comments: