Sunday, November 21, 2010

You're never fully dressed without a smile

I got a job at a Thai restaurant in town! Good pocket money, good location, and definitely good thai food! It's tiring waiting on tables and taking delivery phonecalls but, what I could really use the extra cash to save up for my Easter holiday to Greece and Spain in the summer!

Life's been pretty busy lately too. The Bar application is vicious, and seminar work is almost driving me round the Big Ben. Saturdays are occupied with work at the restaurant, and Sunday passes like the wind. Before I know it, I'm back to where it starts. Dark Monday. Blue Tuesday. What a Wednesday. Then try Thursday. Thank God it's Friday. Oh yes, Saturday but wait - aren't you working this weekend? HAHA. Oh boy, people are going to think that law students are depressing or blood sucking punks. Not true. Except that I don't speak on behalf of them at the rate I'm going!

Above all, God's been amazing. Through all the hectic and depressive moments, He's been in every detail of it. And He keeps me going. It's alot to take, but perseverance is what I've learnt during my mission out in Borneo. So it's about time I put it to practice. Otherwise, I'll be running from it all like I used to.


This made me smile so much this whole this week! It might do the same for you ;)




all the love from the world, out.

No comments: