Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The beginning of something

The long awaited mission trip to Sabah begins only in a couple of days. The journey, the people, the work; are everything that I'm looking forward to. I know that this is my calling and I'm sure that God has lots of plans stored for me there. Life is about to get SUPER exciting!

Speaking of that, Linnie Jewels is sponsoring some earrings to KDU college for their cultural night event happening in August plus, I'm asked to custom make a pair for MARINA MAHATHIR! Pretty awesome eh? I'm not sure if I can actually cater to her taste, but the idea that Marina might actually wear my design provided that she actually likes it is flattering! Who knows that someday, Linnie Jewels might be the next JIMMY CHOO! Did I ever mention that I'm a big dreamer?

I recently find myself pondering on how precious life is. The wonders and sadness of it; everything that makes every breath we take, matter. We forget that we should live the moment, dream dreams, and go for it! Just last night my friend Winston mentioned of his 23 year old student, who was about to graduate in a couple of months, died in a car crash together with 4 of his family members 2 of which were only 17 and 15 year olds. My heart started to ache. Life can be too short. Too short. Make the best out of it, before we leave this world to be with the Best.




Life, out!

No comments: