Friday, August 28, 2009

Post swine flu depression

Ok so I'm having a bad day. Hence, I do nothing but sit and ponder about my life.

Law and Photography. I was very keen on taking up the Photography module for my 2nd year but unfortunately, the Art shcool had inform me that in order to do so, I should have taken the Art core modules in my first year which obviously is impossible. So... photography - out. DISAPPOINTMENT

Law and French. Now that seems more realistic, no? I'm still waiting for the tutor in charge to get back to me so it better be good news.

Law is boring me. I need to take up a module that will boost my enthuasiasm while I'm still in school or Uni or whatever. I am doing what I love but not enough!

I have to start planning on my trip to Maldova next year. Lots and lots of prayer and guidance, fund raising, mental preparation is crucial.

Random thought for the day - Almost EVERY couple I know are getting engaged. I'm 20. I'm young and maybe intelligent.. (I'm not sure) and I'm still listing down criterias of what I'm looking for in a man. Now why do I feel like I'm going to be the next Bridget Jones?

Love out.

1 comment:

smallcottoncloud said...

hahahaha you're so farnee. i feel like i'm the next bridget jones ALL THE TIME. take your time, i'm 25 and i'm NOT engaged. hope this makes you feel better? =)