I've had a nice week so far. I just got back from a short holiday with the friends from Aberystwyth John, Rhodders and Audrey. Made a trip up to Penang and Cameran Highlands which was ace! Good fun with delicious food, the beach and awesome bunch of people. I came home with a tan I've been yearning for since Wales, and tasted my yummy Asam Laksa the moment I saw the first hawker stall in Penang. All in all, it was a thumbs up. I loved every minute of it and my taste buds had the wildest time.
I got a day off from the boutique today. It was nice to chill out, and even found time to catch a film at the movies. The Proposal is hilarious! Sandra Bullock makes an amazing comedian. 10 points! It was definitely nice to be away from people and the chaos in Bangsar once in a while. Dottie on the other had a good rest with me as well and she was very much in heaven.

I'm turning 20 in 7 days! I'm reaching my twenties and I'm not exactly thinking like one! Scary thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment