Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Making up lost time

I went to stay with my grandparents for a week. It was very nice to see both of them again, I've forgotten how much I truly missed their home. My nephew Damien is now a real rascal and his baby sister Kate who has learnt how to walk and smile so beautifully. The delicious food was pleasing to the eyes and to the stomach of course and catching up with the cousins was obviously awesome. A game of badminton was a perfect start to where we left off a year ago. It was quality time.
We've stuck around each other ever since we could ride a bicycle. We're reaching to a stage where life is going take us to places for perhaps a very long time. So, we learn how to cherish every minute together. Who knows when will be the next time we'll meet and laugh all night long, not noticing when the sun is up and it's already breakfast time.

Sarah Barah who's home from Perth and I had tea today. There was so much to catch up on! A whole year worth of stories cannot measure up to 2 hours of tea time. There's definitely going to be more chitty chat time before we part ways once again.

Times like these is why I want to be home. But believe it or not, I'm starting to miss the other side of the world.

Here's a question - do dogs really understand every word you say??? because I don't feel silly AT ALL telling mine how my day went. It's a joy!


To Australia in 5 days.

No comments: