It's good to be back. The familiar smell in the house, the bedroom, the food, the people in Bangsar made me feel like I've not left home at all. Though I'm currently jetlagged so, DVDs and the internet are my source of entertainment in the middle of the night while slumber land is where I'll be in the middle of the day. It's all good.
Ipoh chicken rice and roti canai never tasted this delicious before and the touch of my piano was beautiful as I played on my favourite pieces this morning. The warmth of home is starting to fit in the empty spaces. :)
Dorothy was like a bouncing ball as I entered the house. I was very pleased as I watched her sit right next to me, with her head on my lap while I pat her gently just the way she has always loved it. It's like I never left her. And Dottie is a happy dog.
I can't wait to meet the friends and relatives. It's been a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment