It's sad thinking about not ever going back to where I started last year. Just yesterday, Fiona was getting all "emotional" when we were in the ladies and she said to me: "Lin, this is the last time we're ever going to use the Wisma toilet together.." =.= Typical her. I should've told her to take a picture then..
I can't wait to get my jewellery line started again. Friends at college have been asking me and I'm worried I"ll loose all of my customers if I don't start a new range soon! Oh btw, BEST friends say I'm worst than a blond. Ed suggested I should consider dying my hair too. Some friends.... not very encouraging are they? Ok, so what...? I don't know a few things... no big deal! I'll just google! Ask me anything! =D
Don't read much now: the dude
Who lets the girl down before
The hero arrives, the chap
Who's yellow and keeps the store
Seem far too familiar. Get stewed:
Books are a load of crap.
- see why I like Larkin? He understands me
A friend of mine always ends her smses with a "TTFN" - I used to wonder what it meant. I saw Winnie the Pooh one day and I realised it stands for "Ta Ta For Now"
ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment