Sunday, May 25, 2008

No break!

It's full oooon! No breaks, no kit kats. haha!

Ok, so it's the most crucial time of the year. This issss itttttt! It's do or die.... ok, maybe not. I need to do this well or I'll regret this. Yes, you know exactly what I'm talking about - finals? Argh! I just cannot wait to get over this. The most iritating part is that I'm having the hardest time remembering what I've studied after 10 minutes reading it! I'm worried I've got some sort of desease that eats up my memory.......... not good.

Here's something I found that caught my attention for a while. Maybe you'll know why..

To put one brick upon another,
Add a third and then a forth,
Leaves no time to wonder whether
What you do has any worth.
But to sit with bricks around you
While the winds of heaven bawl
Weighing what you should or can do
Leaves no doubt of it at all.
- To Put One Brick Upon Another by Philip Larkin

No comments: