The harder days involves Dad getting frustrated when he cannot speak out the words to express what he wants. It's very upsetting indeed to watch him try in so limited vocabulary. Sometimes, it drives him to tears. Then our faces have streams of water too. It's tough, but we're not losing hope. We will get there. Like Moses who had a "slow tongue", God helped him overcome his obstacle. I trust and pray God will soemday put words in Daddy's mouth and mind. It's a matter of faith and time.
I've been burrying myself with books written by christian authors. I've recently just read 'Forgotten God' by Francsi Chan which he talks about living with and in the Holy Spirit and questions that when we ask the Holy Spirit to heal us, do we ask only for our gain and popularity in the christian community, or do we ask because we want to use it to bring honour and glory to Jesus? It got me to question my intentions hard. There's always a fine line, and I'm slowly learning what it really means to be totally in the Lord's presence everyday. Francis ponders on why is it that christians are so eager to know of the Lord's will for them. He said this I won't forget and I paraphrase - "stop wondering, and start living..the more you live for Jesus, the more you'll watch Him reveal every step to take." It's a wonderful read with good life analogies and biblical scriptures on the Holy Spirit, I couldn't put it down.
Romans 12:12 - "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Prayer requests:
Dad's speech
Family strength
Love, out.

1 comment:
in our prayers.
miss you ><
luv,
Connie
Post a Comment