Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What a privilege

In a couple of days, I will be embarking on a mission in London - to go out and share the gospel within the community. What a privilege it is, to work hand in hand with God.

Life has been quite a journey with so much uncertainties and unexpected circumstances. Partly because the whole idea of leaving Aberystwyth for good, and moving on to a whole new chapter didn't quite settle on me very nicely. I admit it. I'm terrified of what the future holds and where my feet brings me next is a mystery that only God can unfold. Being in university has provided me this security blanket that leaving it is like being stripped naked, and not knowing where your clothes are hidden. God however, provides me a place to dwell in; Deuteronomy 3:12 - "Let the beloved of the Lord rest securely in him for He shields him all day long." What a privilege it is to go to God when good things has to come to an end.

Going on this mission is a stepping stone to leaving what I've held most dear to me for the past 3 years - my hiding place with the Lord here in Aberystwyth. I believe God is saying to me - "Behold, I make all things new." (Revelation 21)

What a privilege it will be to meet God. First stop - London.

Let this journey begin.



Love, out.

No comments: